Regional Migration and Recruitment Opportunities for The Central Coast, New South Wales
Regional Migration Policy
Recent changes to the classification of regional areas have opened up a number of opportunities for Central Coast businesses to nominate skilled and semi-skilled professionals.
New Visa Pathways
In November 2019, the Department of Home Affairs launched two new visa subclasses;
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
Both Visa subclasses have been designed to open up more opportunities for various states and regional businesses to engage with and recruit overseas professionals.
For businesses in the Central Coast, the most appropriate visa pathway to provide overseas skilled professionals is the Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa.
Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa
The key criteria applicable to a business is;
- The business is lawfully operating in Australia
- The business has tested the labour market
- The business will pay the candidate a salary recognised as market rate.
The key criteria applicable to the applicant is;
- Applicant must be nominated is an eligible skilled occupation
- Applicant must have 3 years experience in the nominated occupation
- Applicant must have a skills assessment related to the nominated occupation
Our work with businesses in the Central Coast region has demonstrated skills shortages in key areas such as Engineering, Information Technology, Skilled Trades, Health and many more.
Hub Migration Australia
Hub Migration Australia based on the Central Coast is an experienced migration agency offering innovative migration and recruitment solutions to assist applicants and regional businesses in Australia. Our services can be engaged online, harnessing technology to connect with applicants and businesses anywhere in the world. Our migration support extends beyond the processing of visa applications to include ongoing consultancy to regional Australian businesses, particularly with regard to recruitment strategy.
If you are a regional business or applicant interested in migrating permanently to Australia get in touch with us today.
Phone :+61 415 993 470